Dura-Perm Expansion Joints
Dura-Perm Expansion Joints combine the best features of PTFE/FEP with the best features of elastomeric expansion joints. PTFE available in 1” through 12” and FEP available in 14” through 96” I.D. standard face-to-face dimensions, or special lengths. Available in multiple arch configurations, or as straight pipe (see flexible pipe section). Flanges are available as raised-face dimensional flares or full-face.
Benefits of Utilizing Dura-Perm Expansion Joints
- They are recommended for use in the chemical and pulp paper industries because of their capabilities to resist corrosive attack, high temperatures and pressures.
- Chemical resistance/anti-stick properties
- Noise and vibration dampening/high flexibility
- Thermal stability/resistance to age cracking
- High pressure rating/temperature rating of up to 400 degrees F available
Click here to add your own text