H.S. White is a Full Service Engineering Organization offering a complete range of products in the highest grades of stainless steel as well as more exotic alloys including Monel®, Inconel®, & Hastalloy®. We carry all types of Metal Bellows Type Expansion Joints, Metal Hose and Pump Connectors in a variety of configurations: Single Bellows, Universally Tied, Gimbals or Externally Pressurized.
Quality control is rigorous and our expansion joints comply with U.S. Coast Guard requirements. Our designs incorporate the the latest recommendations of the Expansion Joint Manufacturers Association. Certification is available. We can custom fabricate to your requirements.
SINGLE BELLOWS EXPANSION JOINTS
“MATCHLESS” Metal Bellows are manufactured from solution annealed A/SA240 321SS sheet rolled into a tube and seam welded. Multi-ply bellows can be designed and manufactured based on the application and design requirements. We carry a wide variety of materials available to design and manufacture bellows.
Dual expansion joints are used where axial movement is larger than can be absorbed by a single expansion joint. The dual assembly consists of two single bellows connected by an interconnecting weld end.
ELBOW PRESSURE BALANCE UNITS
- Absorbs axial and/or lateral deflection
- Continuously restrains pressure force
- Creates an equal and opposite force to the working bellows
EXTERNALLY PRESSURIZED BELLOWS
- Squirm free
- Maintenance free
- Self-limiting and guiding
- Drain Connection
- Permits angular rotation in only one plane
- Uses hinge hardware and pins
- Designed to restrain pressure thrust and any extraneous forces
GIMBAL PIPE BELLOWS
- Permits angular rotation in any plane
- Uses 2 pairs of hinges
- Restrains pressure thrust and any extraneous forces
- Greater flexibility of usage